15:00 Arrival in Bucharest
15:30 Transfer to the hotel
18:30 Traditional dinner
20:00 Optional clubs or friendly bar
11:00 Tours in Bucharest
13:30 Traditional lunch
15:00 Optional sightseeing in Bucharest
19:00 Traditional dinner
21:00 Clubs or cocktails in bars
11:00 Tour of arts
13:30 Traditional lunch
15:00 Transfer from hotel to the airport
Price – 351 EURO / person – Groups up to 20 people
- £ 250 / person
- Transfers from airport to hotel
- Accommodation 2 nights – **** hotel
- Meals included: 2 breakfasts, 2 traditional lunches, 2 traditional dinners
- Travel guide
- Guided tour of Bucharest Beautiful Decay
- Guided tour of Art / Hidden Gems
- Drinks and tips
- Meals that are not specified as included
- Entrance fees for museums, castles, citadels, etc.
- Additional optional packages are available at your disposal, if you would like to enrich your experience in a country that is so loved by Prince Charles! Thus, you can add 3 extra days by adding “Adventure in Valcea – Nature, culture and tradition” and/or 3 extra days by including “Adventure in Mures – Castles, citadels and fortresses”.
- All our packages can be customized according to your on your chosen holiday period, specific needs or special requests.
- Subject to accommodation availability, the itinerary can be modified. Sights will be visited in a different order
- Flight tickets are provide on request
- Your registration will be confirmed once a payment of 50%of the total package value is confirmed by us. The difference must be paid prior arrival (minimum 21 days).
- If you cancel for any reason, the advance shall be released only if you’ll find a substitute, or we will keep it as a deposit for your next adventures.
The Old City
Impressive through its old buildings, the old city center is welcoming and merry, as it was in the medieval era.
Hundreds of shops, terraces, cafes, restaurants stretch across the narrow streets of the former capital.
It is the oldest and most beautiful street of the Romanian capital, known ever since the 17th century, with imposing buildings, various architectural styles like: the George Enescu Museum, the Army House, and the National History Museum.
Bucharest Guided Tours
Explore old abandoned historical buildings and climb up to the roof of the city for a bird’s eye view. Then explore some former communist industrial landscapes and finish grand in a former factory now the place of several clubs and rehearsals studio for hardcore punk artists.
For a completely different view of the city venture into the old neighborhoods. Together with our professional guides you will discover the history, the architecture and charm of places most locals don’t even know exist.
To top it all off, we’ve also included some leisure time in Bucharest’s most beautiful summer gardens and teahouses, in true Balcanic style.
Tour of art in Bucharest
Art in Bucharest is a guide for unique art studio tours in the city center.
This guided tours will take you to a special journey through the artists studios, you can take part at creative workshops, connecting you to the magic, the hardness and the joy of creation.
Museums in Bucharest
The Palace of Parliament
The second biggest building in the world as area and the third one as volume, it is one of the most important tourist attractions of the capital, which dominates the entire city.
The Art Museum
Located at the heart of the capital, the Art Museum is the richest art museum in Romania. Here you will find works by famous painters: Aman, Luchian, Petrascu, Balasa, but also Tizian, Tintoretto, Velasquez, El Greco, Rubens.
The Village Museum
The visitor coming from anywhere has the joy of meeting a true “village”, with monuments and artifacts from the 17th century, to the beginning of the 20th century; representative buildings coming from important ethnographical areas.
The Grigore Antipa Museum
Owning an impressive scientific collection, having 2 million invertebrate and vertebrate specimens.
Permanent exhibits can boast items varying from rocks and minerals, to the Deinotherium gigantissimum skeleton.